Tom works as a gardener for 4 years. He loves plants and knows how to take care after them. He knows how prune trees, shrubs, lawn and others.
Tom knows about everything and even more! She successfully completed apprenticeship program and got a plumber license in 2003. Tom started working and got certified parallel. He has got GreenPlumbers USA certificate and National Inspection Testing Certification (NITC) certificate. Before JohnnyGo Tom had worked at such respected companies as Sears Home Repair and Kaufman’s Experts. In 2011 Tom joined our team and quickly gained a reputation of responsible, careful worker and talented.
Tom is one of our best skilled workers. He also is in charge of training our new staff and he consults our regular clients via phone if they have any plumbing questions. Tom can easily do the following kinds of work:
- installing, fixing, removing faucets, sinks and toilets;
- installing, removing and maintaining showers and tubs;
- maintaining pipes and water lines;
- unclogging and fixing disposals;
- installing and maintaining dishwashers;
- working with water heaters and septic tanks
Contact with me
Errore: Modulo di contatto non trovato.