Jake is in charge of landscaping. He knows how to deal with the lawn, flowers, shrubs, etc.
He will also do fertilizing and drainage in your garden.
Jake knows about plumbing everything and even more! He successfully completed apprenticeship program and got a plumber license in 2003. Jake started working and got certified parallel. He has got GreenPlumbers USA certificate and National Inspection Testing Certification (NITC) certificate. Before JohnnyGo Jake had worked at such respected companies as Sears Home Repair and Kaufman’s Experts. In 2011 Jake joined our team and quickly gained a reputation of responsible, careful worker and talented plumber.
Jake is one of our best skilled plumbers. He also is in charge of training our new staff and he consults our regular clients via phone if they have any plumbing questions. Jake can easily do the following kinds of work:
- installing, fixing, removing faucets, sinks and toilets;
- installing, removing and maintaining showers and tubs;
- maintaining pipes and water lines;
- unclogging and fixing disposals;
- installing and maintaining dishwashers;
- working with water heaters and septic tanks
Contact with me
Errore: Modulo di contatto non trovato.